Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Word of mouth

You know word of mouth is the best kind of advertising for my business.  Clients that have experienced my professional and personalised service first hand kindly spread the word for me to family and friends.  More often than not, the wall prints speak for themselves too!

So to say thank you to my clients for spreading “the” word and also as an incentive for new customers to book a photo session with me I have created a Referral Card just for you….

businesscard_template_uk

businesscard_template_uk

For every referral booking received and completed not only will the new client receive a free 12”x8” print of their choice from their session, the referee also receives a free 12”x8” from their own session.  Win Win!

These referral cards are delivered with your print order so please make use of the Free print and share with your family and friends……and if you would like some more just let me know and I will pop them in the mail to you.

Sharon xo

0 comments: